Julia programming language
- https://redmonk.com/sogrady/2018/08/10/language-rankings-6-18/ #36
- https://redmonk.com/sogrady/2019/07/18/language-rankings-6-19/ #33 ("Julia remains distant from mainstream usage and visibility, but continues an upward, if glacial, ascent, clocking in at #33 up from #34 in January’s numbers.")
- https://redmonk.com/sogrady/2020/02/28/language-rankings-1-20/ only top 20, julia not in top 20
- 2016-09 : Julia enters the Top 50 - http://silvaetechnologies.eu/blg/223/julia-enters-tiobe-index-top-50-for-the-first-time
- 2018-08 : 50 Julia 0.156% , "Julia re-entered the top 50"
- 2020-06 : 33 Julia 0.41%
- 20??- not in Top 22
- 2020-06-22 ("© Pierre Carbonnelle, 2019") 25 0.39%
function myapp(req) return "<h1>Hello, $(req[:params][:user])!</h1>" end In principle this should say "hi" to our lovely user. But we have a problem indeed, since Hello != hi
- https://travis-ci.org/JuliaGizmos/WebIO.jl build failing ...
- Input of Unicode character in single quotes
- \u followed by up to four hexadecimal digits or
- \U followed by up to eight hexadecimal digits
Cc: Other, control Cn: Other, not assigned In: Invalid, too high Ll: Letter, lowercase Lu: Letter, uppercase Ma: Malformed, bad data Po: Punctuation, other Sm: Symbol, math Zs: Separator, space
Not in the doc: the classes are from https://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode11.0.0/ch04.pdf#G134153
- must begin with a letter (A-Z or a-z), underscore, or a subset of Unicode code points greater than 00A0; in particular, Unicode character categories Lu/Ll/Lt/Lm/Lo/Nl (letters), Sc/So (currency and other symbols), and a few other letter-like characters (e.g. a subset of the Sm math symbols) are allowed. [WHICH?]
- Subsequent characters may also include ! and digits (0-9 and other [WHICH?] characters in categories Nd/No), as well as other Unicode code points: diacritics and other modifying marks (categories Mn/Mc/Me/Sk), some punctuation connectors (category Pc), primes, and a few other [WHICH?] characters.