For the page Chrome 42 shows a SSL warning: "The site uses outdated security settings"
SSL test - ssllabs.com
- 2015-05-20: Grade F http://anna.info/x/ssllabs.com.ssltest.umzug.audriga.com.jpg
"Please have a look at our notes for self-configured servers before starting a migration." Link goes to https://www.migrate-mail.com/en/handbook/configure-provider-or-server.html there it says "Adding a self-administrated server"
Email provider selection
"Please notice our advice for migrations involving a self-configured server" - links to https://www.migrate-mail.com/en/handbook/configure-provider-or-server.html there it says "Adding a self-administrated server"
Add provider or server
At the screen "Add provider or server" it says
"If no valid port is specified, our system will automatically try all default ports."
- ssl0.ovh.net with 993 - one gets a animated waiting graphic and one can only Cancel that menu since Save does not work, nor changing the number. The Check button remain grayed/inactive.
- ssl0.ovh.net with 7 - one gets an error and can type another port.
Migration start: 20.05.2015 16:12 Migration finished (estimate): 20.05.2015 18:13
The date format seems to be "DD.MM.YYYY". That may fail for day numbers <13. Secure would be using ISO 8601.
Emails come via amazonses.com
- Help: https://www.email-umzug.de/hilfe.html /// The German language help page. The English language site is at https://www.migrate-mail.com/
- Commercial registery: Amtsgericht Mannheim - HRB 713034 /// registry
- The companys registered office: Karlsruhe /// company's
Email duplicated text
Not in footer, but contained in the text of two emails:
More information about our migration solution is available from the support website: https://www.audriga.com/help.html
Email - Your migration is configured
No specific observations.
Email - Your migration has just started
- We confirm the order of the migration process. /// order of the migration process? What is that?
- The migration process just started. /// The email subject differed a little bit.
- You will be informed as soon as the migration process finished by another email. /// Maybe better: "You will be informed by another email as soon as the migration process finished.", otherwise it might be read as if the process can be "finished by another email".